TP Product Description in Loop for Woocommerce adds product description to your Shop / Category / Archives pages.
Show your short / full product description, Customize description, CSS, and more…
Now you can show to your customers more details about your products, benefits, features or anything else you want.
TP Product Description in Loop for Woocommerce also adds a new “loop description” section on the product edit page to let the admin add a separate description for listing pages.
After purchasing the plugin you will receive an email with the plugin files and License Key.
* If for any reason you have not received an email with the details above please contact us with your order id.
1. Unzip the downloaded zip file.
2. Upload the plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
3. Activate TP Product Description in Loop for Woocommerce PRO through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
4. TP Product Description in Loop for Woocommerce will add a new menu item called “TP Product Description in Loop” in wordpress menu. Here you are able to configure all the plugin settings.
5. Go to TP Product Description in Loop Settings
6. Go to License Tab and insert your License Key (a license key is e-mailed to you) and press Activate.
Now go to Settings tab / Style tab and customize as you want.
If you are using the free version of the plugin you need to turn it off and delete it then install the pro plugin.
This is the plugins settings page.
1. Disable description in loop: if checked, the plugin will not show the product description on your site.
2. Disable description in mobile: if checked, the plugin will not show the product description on mobile devices.
* Note we use wordpress wp_is_mobile function in order to identify if these are mobile devices.
3. Description position: you can change the position of the description if you want with 4 different options:
* Before Title
* Afret Title
* After Price
* After "Add to cart" Button
Show product full/short description: if checked, the plugin will show the product default full/short description on your site.
You can Limit the description length and the the rest of the content will display in beautiful tooltip.
If you want to override the product default full/short description, you can go to your product edit page, under product tabs find "TP Description" as you can see screenshot below
If you fill in the custom description field it will override the default description.
You can chack the "Disabel from loop" option and exclude this product description from show.