The best WooCommerce Price Drop Notifier.
TP Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce PRO is a very powerful extension for your woocommerce store,
Give your customers a new option to track product price and track product back to stock.
* Let them know when the price of the product has dropped.
* Track of your customers most wanted products.
* Learn what products customers want it dropped.
* Add product back to stock track notifier.
* 100% Responsive and mobile friendly.
TP Price Drop Notifier for WooCommerce PRO add to your product page new form with several fields:
3. Price lower than (optional)
4. Add Checkbox for Newsletter (optional)
After customers subscript, his request saved in your store and waiting for a price drop.
There is a new cron job that run every 3 houres and check if the price of the product has dropped / back to stock, If so, the customers will receive an e-mail about it.
In your admin area you can see all customers and there requests (Who received an e-mail, Who is waiting for email), statistics and much more…
* New Feature! “Would like to receive special offers and deals” checkbox, You can add a new option that customers will mark if they are interested in receiving promotions and deals from you and then you can export this list and import it to your Newsletter.
- Works with variations types
- Responsive Layout
- User friendly ajax (no refresh) subscription forms
- Add “Price Track” in Category / Shop / Archives pages
- On/Off back to stock option
- On/Off “Would like to receive special offers and deals” checkbox option
- Working with Most of Premium themes
- Customize email notifier
- Email Dynamic parameters
- Option to show tracking forms only for guests, only for loged in customers or for both
- RTL support
- Add new tab in “My account” page with all user requests
- 3 form types:
- Custom CSS
- Custom Labels
- Add “Price lower than” option
- Change icons
- Easy and nice uninstall – clear all plugins data if plugin delete
If you build your site with Elementor you can use the plugin shortcode in your template.
1. in Elementor select the shortcode widget and drag it to your templete.
2. use this shortcode [tp_drop_price pid=”123″] or [tp_drop_price]
pid is the product id